The Heights School
Schooling Years:Year 7- Year 12 (Secondary)
Number of Students: 1020
Location: Northern Adelaide
The Heights School is a Reception to Year 12 school located on a 10 hectare property in the north-eastern suburbs of Adelaide. The school is in close proximity to a major shopping centre with cinemas, dining, entertainment and extensive sporting and recreational facilities including swimming pool, bowling and skate boarding. The Heights School has a strong focus on science, technology, engineering and maths, defence pathways, and gifted and talented education through the Ignite Program.
International Student Programs
- High School Graduate Program
- Primary School Program
- High School Study Abroad Program
- Primary School Study Abroad Program
- Study Tours
- Pedal Prix engineering skills program
- Gifted and talented program
- Focus on internationalism
Learn more about the school’s curriculum here.