Reynella East College
Schooling Years: Preschool – Year 12
Number of Students: 1900
Location: Southern Adelaide
Reynella East College is a large, vibrant and exciting Public Education Pre-school to Year 12 school in the south of Adelaide, located 15 minutes from major beaches and shopping centres, and 30 minutes by express bus to Adelaide City. Reynella East College believes that a successful international education program enriches learning and supports personal growth for all students. In today’s increasingly globalised society, their program helps students prepare for the dynamic nature of diversity in the contemporary world. The curriculum provides multiple academic and vocational pathways, and the development of transdisciplinary skills, such as critical thinking, communication, collaboration and problem-solving.
International Student Programs
- Intensive Secondary English Course (ISEC)
- High School Graduate Program
- Primary School Program
- High School Study Abroad Program
- Primary School Study Abroad Program
- Study Tours
- Arts Academy, Sports Academy and Innovators Academy focusing on sub-categories of each sector
- Outdoor Education
- Fully refurbished International Centre
Learn more about the school’s curriculum here.