Plympton International College
Schooling Years: Years 7-12 (Secondary)
Number of Students: 702
Location: South West Adelaide
Plympton International College caters for students in Reception to Year 12 and is located in the south-western suburbs between the Adelaide city centre and the popular tourist beach of Glenelg. As the Chinese Bilingual College in South Australia, students have the opportunity to become fluent in both English and Chinese language. At Plympton International College, students have the opportunity to excel through academic and vocational pathways that will lead them to tertiary study and training at both university and/or TAFE.
International Student Programs
- High School Graduate Program
- Primary School Program
- High School Study Abroad Program
- Primary School Study Abroad Program
- Study Tours
- Specialist Chinese Bilingual program
- Specialist Health and Medical science/research program, partnership with University of South Australia
Learn more about the school’s curriculum here.
Phone: +61 8 8297 0488
Email: [email protected]