Parafield Gardens High School
Schooling Years: Years 7-12 (Secondary)
Number of Students: 991
Location: Northern Adelaide
Parafield Gardens High School is situated 17 km north of Adelaide and provides a safe and attractive environment in which to live and study. The school is close to the Port River tourist precinct and is surrounded by parks, reserves, wetland areas and walking trails. Various recreational centres, shopping and entertainment complexes are also nearby. The curriculum specialises in engineering and electro-technology, plus other technology subjects such as computing, woodwork, plastics, metalwork, photography and multimedia.
International Student Programs
- Intensive Secondary English Course (ISEC)
- High School Graduate Program
- High School Study Abroad Program
- Study Tours
- Acceleration program for students with high ability/potential
- Special interest physical education program
- International/Intercultural Student study room supported by bilingual Student Support Officers who speak Vietnamese and Khmer
Learn more about the school’s curriculum here.