Paradise Primary School
Schooling Years: Reception – Year 6
Number of Students:
Location: North East Adelaide
Paradise Primary School is situated on picturesque grounds located 10 kms from the city. Beautiful Gum trees grace their outdoor spaces and shelter many species of Australian birds and a few Koalas. Their learning spaces are open, flexible and spacious with capacity for over 300 students. At Paradise Primary School, they have strong community connections working collaboratively with students, families and local organisations. They also support local businesses wherever possible to ensure their students have the best possible learning opportunities and resources available.
International Student Programs
- Primary School Program
- Intensive English Program (full fee paying students)
- Primary School Study Abroad Program
- Study Tours
- Literacy, Read Write Inc and Talk for Writing
- Language – Punjabi and Hindi
- Specialist history, geography and physical education
- School choir and brass instrument tutoring
Learn more about the school’s curriculum here.