Norwood International High School
Schooling Years: Years 7-12 (Secondary)
Number of Students: 1409
Location: Eastern Adelaide
Norwood International High School is a school located in the leafy eastern suburbs of Adelaide, only 15 minutes from the city centre and 5 minutes from the busy shopping and restaurant precinct of Norwood Parade. A key feature of the school is the way it values and celebrates diversity. Students from a very wide range of cultural and linguistic backgrounds respect and learn from each other. This is supported by a curriculum which actively promotes international mindedness and an internationalised education. Norwood International High School is one of the few schools to offer the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme (IBMYP) in Years 7-9 and either the South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) or the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme in Years 10-12.
International Student Programs
- Intensive Secondary English Course (ISEC)
- High School Graduate Program
- High School Study Abroad Program
- Study Tours
- STEM – Specialist Accelerated STEM Program
- International Baccalaureate Middle Years Program (IBMYP) and International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program
- Accelerated Italian (Languages)
- Special interest rowing program
- Outdoor and Environmental Education
Learn more about the school’s curriculum here.