Murray Bridge High School
Schooling Years: Years 7-12 (Secondary)
Number of Students: 1021
Location: Regional South Australia
Murray Bridge High School is located = hour drive east of the city of Adelaide on the beautiful Murray River. Murray Bridge attractions include water sports, boating, fishing, swimming and walking trails. The school has a strong sense of community and offers a broad range of programs that meet the needs and aspirations of students. As an entrepreneurial specialist school, there is a strong focus on innovation and problem solving and students are challenged to look to the future needs of the community, South Australia and globally.
International Student Programs
- High School Graduate Program
- Regional Study Abroad Program
- Study Tours
- Agriculture – animal husbandry, horticultural enterprises
- Entrepreneurial specialist school
- Agriculture facilities – farm, orchards and livestock
Learn more about the school’s curriculum here.