Marryatville High School
Schooling Years: Years 7-12 (Secondary)
Number of Students: 1393
Location: East Adelaide
Marryatville High School is located 4km from the Adelaide city centre nestled amongst gum trees on the banks of First Creek in the eastern suburbs. The school is known for its academic excellence, where every student is supported to strive for their best. Marryatville has a strong focus in music and tennis. The music program is aimed at musicians with professional music potential. The tennis program enables students who are training at a high level to combine their school studies and tennis coaching with minimal disruption to school work.
International Student Programs
- Intensive Secondary English Course (ISEC)
- High School Graduate Program
- High School Study Abroad Program
- Study Tours
- Special interest music and tennis programs
- Advanced Technology Program (ATP)
- Bilingual support services
- International student centre with dedicated study rooms
- Visual arts and performing arts focus
Middle school (7-8)
Learn more about the middle school’s curriculum here.
Learn more about the intermediate school’s curriculum here.
Learn more about the senior school’s curriculum here.