Hamilton Secondary College
Schooling Years: Years 7-12 (Secondary)
Number of Students: 519
Location: South West Adelaide
Hamilton Secondary College is located in the inner southern suburbs just 15 minutes from the Adelaide city centre and is well serviced by public transport. Close by is Flinders University, Tonsley Innovation precinct, Marion Shopping Centre and the beach. Hamilton Secondary College is a designated Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) school and has innovative programs in this area, including the Mission To Mars project and the STEM Innovation Academy. This offers a unique specialist STEM pathway for students from Year 8 to Year 12.
International Student Programs
- International Secondary English Course (ISEC)
- High School Graduate Program
- High School Study Abroad Program
- Study Tours
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Space science and Space Education Centre
- Advanced technology Program (ATP)
- Mission to Mars Project
Learn more about the school’s curriculum here.