Glenunga International High School
Schooling Years: Years 7-12 (Secondary)
Number of Students: 1844
Location: Central Adelaide
Glenunga International High School is only 10 minutes from the city of Adelaide and is well serviced by public transport. The school is internationally accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS) and has a worldwide reputation for excellence, catering to the needs of each individual student. The curriculum offered at Glenunga International High School includes the International Baccalaureate Diploma and IGNITE Program for students with high intellectual potential.
International Student Programs
- Intensive Secondary English Course (ISEC)
- High School Graduate Program
- High School Study Abroad Program
- Study Tours
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
- IGNITE – accelerated learning program for gifted and talented students
- Variety of diverse student clubs to be involved with
- Strong international mindedness
Learn more about the school’s curriculum here.