Findon High School
Schooling Years: Years 7-12 (Secondary)
Number of Students: 300
Location: Western Adelaide
Findon High School is in the western suburbs, 5 kms from the airport, 5 kms from Henley Beach and 8 kms from Adelaide CBD. Findon High School is a place for inclusivity, growth, and opportunity. We celebrate diversity and seek to embed a sense of belonging for everyone, so that our community thrives. Balancing emotional intelligence learning with project-based learning, our students are creative and critical thinkers, resilient and confident, whilst fiercely independent. We nurture our students through their learning journey, encouraging them to develop their own pathway, igniting a shared passion for learning, inspiring excellence, and empowering them to shape their own future and become the best version of themselves.
International Student Programs
- High School Graduate Program
- High School Study Abroad Program
- Findon Technical College Technical College (Advanced manufacturing and engineering, Health and social support and Early childhood and education)
- Creative Industries Special Interest Pathway
- Project Based Learning
- Literacy and Numeracy Mastery Classes
- Personal and Social Learning Program
- Career Pathways Program including VET and SACE
Learn more about the school’s curriculum here.