Colonel Light Gardens Primary School
Schooling Years: Reception – Year 6
Number of Students:
Location: Southern Adelaide
Colonel Light Gardens Primary School is located in a south eastern heritage suburb, close to the Adelaide city centre. The school adjoins a large park with expansive grassed play areas, a football oval, soccer and baseball pitches. These areas are utilised by classes each day and support the modern and attractive school facilities to create a safe, secure and friendly learning environment. The school is committed to providing a vibrant, caring and stimulating learning environment that encourages all children to achieve and develop their true potential.
International Student Programs
- Primary School Program
- Primary School Study Abroad Program
- Study Tours
- English as an Additional Language or Dialect (EALD)
- Language- Specialist Japanese
- Specialist performing and visual arts
- Specialist physical education and technologies
Learn more about the school’s curriculum here.