Blackwood High School
Schooling Years: Years 7-12 (Secondary)
Number of Students: 1174
Location: Southern Adelaide
Blackwood High School has a strong tradition of academic, sporting and artistic excellence. Located in the foothills of Adelaide only 20 minutes by public transport from the city centre, the school overlooks native bushland and is close to recreational parks, cinemas, good transport and large shopping centres. The school is also a special interest high school for a variety of different subjects including sports, performing arts and technology.
International Student Programs
- Intensive Secondary English Course (ISEC)
- High School Graduate Program
- High School Study Abroad Program
- Study Tours
- Advanced Technology Program (ATP)
- Special interest Australian Football (AFL) Program and Netball program
- Onsite trade training centre including electro-technology lab
- School Conservation Park
- Special interest music and performing arts programs
Learn more about the school’s curriculum here.