Adelaide High School
Schooling Years: Year 7- Year 12 (Secondary)
Number of Students: 1500
Location: Central Adelaide
Adelaide High School is located just east of the city centre and is surrounded by a variety of resources to enhance learning. It is within close proximity to university campuses, The South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute, the State Library, the Art Gallery and the Museum. Due to its central location, Adelaide High School is easily accessible via public transport through Adelaide Metro trams, trains and buses that operate within South Australia.
International Student Programs
- Intensive Secondary English Course (ISEC)
- High School Graduate Program
- High School Study Abroad Program
- Study Tours
- South Australia’s only special interest language school, enabling students to study two of the eight languages on offer and engage with study tours
- Special interest cricket and rowing programs available
- STEM (Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics)
- Prefect positions reserved for international students
- International Ambassador Program
Learn more about the middle school’s curriculum here.
Learn more about the senior school’s curriculum here.