Aberfoyle Park High School
Schooling Years: Year 7- Year 12 (Secondary)
Number of Students: 986
Location: Southern Adelaide
Aberfoyle Park High School is located 24km south of Adelaide, nestled amongst native gum trees and close to public transport, parks and a large community shopping centre. Aberfoyle Park High School is uniquely integrated with the Happy Valley Sports’ Complex, the Hub Recreation Centre and local Council library that provide our students with extensive additional sporting, gymnasium and information and research facilities. There is also a strong focus on nurturing gifted and talented students through the IGNITE Program. The school also runs an International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.
International Student Programs
- High School Graduate Program
- High School Study Abroad Program
- Study Tours
- One of the largest secondary schools in South Australia
- IGNITE – accelerated learning program for gifted and talented students
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (years 11 to 12)
- Advanced Technology Program (ATP)
- Science Mathematics at Flinders University (Years 11-12)
Learn more about the school’s curriculum here.