High School Study Abroad Program
If you are 13 years of age or older and want to study for up to 4 terms (one year), then our High School Study Abroad Program is for you. This short term study and cultural experience program will give you the opportunity to try a new subject, enrol in a special interest program and participate in exciting school-based activities such as drama productions, music bands, weekend sports and activities.You can commence your studies at the beginning of any school term from Year 8 to Year 12.
Please contact us if you are interested in a program of less than 10 weeks.
If you will be studying for longer than one year, you can enrol in our High School Graduate Program.
We will arrange your accommodation with a caring homestay family who will help you experience life in South Australia. Alternatively, you can nominate to live with a relative or family friend.
- application processing
- school placement
- homestay placement
- pre-departure pack
- Adelaide Airport meet and greet
- homestay family introduction
- school welcome and tour
- school enrolment assistance
- school orientation program
- school materials and initial stationery
- Intensive Secondary English Course (ISEC)
- ongoing English support
- personal and subject counselling
- school term academic progress reports
- academic transcript (if required)
Safety and wellbeing
- Overseas Student Health Cover (if you hold a student visa)
- regular wellbeing check-ups
- 24 hour emergency phone service
Overseas Student Health Cover
As an international student, you are required to have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of your student visa. OSHC is medical insurance which will help pay for doctor’s fees, ambulance, x-rays and blood tests, hospital cover and medication.
CRICOS course names: Secondary Years 8-10; Intensive English/Secondary Years 8-10; Secondary Years 11-12; Intensive English/Secondary Years 11-12