Regional Study Abroad Program
If you are 13 years of age or older and want to study for up to 4 terms (one year) in country South Australia, then our Regional Study Abroad Program is for you. This short term study and cultural experience program will give you the opportunity to participate in school and community activities and experience the Australian way of life in areas such as the beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula, Mt Gambier, Port Lincoln or Kangaroo Island.
Please contact us if you are interested in a program of less than 10 weeks.
If you will be studying for longer than one year, you can enrol in our High School Graduate Program.
We will arrange your accommodation with a caring homestay family who will help you experience life in South Australia. Alternatively, you can nominate to live with a relative or family friend.
- application processing
- school placement
- homestay placement
- pre-departure pack
- Adelaide Airport meet and greet
- homestay family introduction
- school welcome and tour
- school enrolment assistance
- school orientation program
- school materials and initial stationery
- ongoing English support
- personal and subject counselling
- school term academic progress reports
- academic transcript (if required)
Safety and wellbeing
- Overseas Student Health Cover (if you hold a student visa)
- regular wellbeing check-ups
- 24 hour emergency phone service
Overseas Student Health Cover
As an international student, you are required to have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of your student visa. OSHC is medical insurance which will help pay for doctor’s fees, ambulance, x-rays and blood tests, hospital cover and medication.
CRICOS course names: Secondary Years 8-10; Intensive English/Secondary Years 8-10; Secondary Years 11-12; Intensive English/Secondary Years 11-12