Wellbeing Strategy Launch Video Competition
International students are invited to select one of the following questions to respond to:
• What is your understanding of mental health and wellbeing?
• What are some of the main sources / things that impact on your wellbeing?
• What are some of the ways / strategies you use to manage your wellbeing?
• How do you respond to / help your friends who are experiencing issues re their wellbeing?
• What do you believe schools could do to help provide support / information to help students to better understand and deal with issues relating to mental health and wellbeing?
• What do you believe IES could do to help provide support / information to help students to better understand and deal with issues relating to mental health and wellbeing?
To submit a video:
1. Film your response on a phone – no longer than 15-20 seconds
2. Include your name(s) and school (Hi I’m ****/my name is **** and I attend ****/I go to ****)
3. Film in portrait orientation (not landscape)
4. Make sure you film in a quiet space, or connect headphones with a mic so that the sound is clear
5. Remember that is doesn’t matter if you make some mistakes – we can do some editing once we receive the videos.
6. Send your clip to this IES mobile phone number: 0409 546 981
The Wellbeing Strategy Working Group (including student ambassadors) will judge the submissions in terms of impact and originality and prizes will be awarded. Some submissions will be selected to put together into a clip to share at the launch. Good luck!