Linden Park Primary School
Schooling Years: Reception – Year 6
Number of Students: 962
Location: South East Adelaide
Linden Park Primary School is located just 5km South East of the city centre. The area combines nature and business with leafy surrounds and Burnside Village shopping centre and Hazelwood Park within walking distance. Linden Park Primary School is an international learning community that offers the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP) to students in years Reception to Year 6 and encompasses the integration of the Australian Curriculum. The philosophy underlying the programmes encompasses global education, intercultural communication and international mindedness.
International Student Programs
- Intensive Primary English Support
- Primary School Program
- Primary School Study Abroad Program
- Study Tours
- International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme
- International learning community
- English as an Additional Language or Dialect (EALD)
- Language – French and first language maintenance in Mandarin
Learn more about the school’s curriculum here.