Belair Primary School
Schooling Years: Reception – Year 6
Number of Students: 576
Location: Adelaide Hills
Belair Primary School is located in the Adelaide foothills and is a leading Eco-school and showcase Sustainable School, utilising environment and close proximity to a National Park to integrate environmental education into all learning areas. Belair Primary School is an International Baccalaureate School providing a global perspective on education with a holistic problem solving approach. The school is well respected in the district for its outstanding academic, sporting and cultural achievements and is proudly supported by a committed and involved parent group.
International Student Programs
- Primary School Program
- Primary School Study Abroad Program
- International Baccalaureate Primary Years Program
- Language – Special interest Japanese
- Focus on environment education
- Variety of diverse after school clubs
Learn more about the school’s curriculum here.