Children of full fee-paying international tertiary students

If you are a full fee-paying international tertiary student studying an award course in a South Australian university or tertiary education institution on visa subclass 500, or bridging from a student visa, you may choose to enrol your children (5-18 years of age and unmarried) in a South Australian government school of your choice (subject to zoning and capacity) for the duration of your visa.

You will be required to pay Dependant fees for your children. If you are granted a bridging visa, your children will require a new Letter of Offer and the Dependant fees will continue to apply until the new visa is granted.

If you have been granted a South Australian endorsed scholarship, you will need to enrol your dependants as Children of a South Australian government endorsed scholarship holder.

Choose your language